How to make the most out of your Bridal Styling Appointment:
This is the time to make sure you have shared your inspiration photos for hair and makeup references with us, and to consider whether you should book a trial if you have not done so. The trial can take place a few weeks or even the day before your wedding, and allows you to customise and perfect the final look before the big day, removing a possible source of stress, as you know in advance exactly the look you will get. Read more about bridal trials here: www.alfheimbeauty.dk/bridaltrial
If you’re having your styling done at the Alfheim Studio, please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes early or exactly on time. We recommend using public transport if possible as means of travel, as parking in Copenhagen Centre is difficult. If you are traveling with car, we recommend parking at Illum Mall Parking Lot and from there it is about a 6-7 minutes walk to the studio.
TIPS FOR THE DAY
We recommend that you bring your favourite photos of hair and makeup looks, similar to your eye/hair/skin color if possible. You can look through Pinterest, Instagram (for example @tinaonthedaily), or send some of your own photos where you feel you were happy with your hairstyle and makeup.
1. You may want to wear a shirt with buttons on, so you can easily change out of it afterwards!
2. Please wash your hair the day before, or the same morning 2-3 times with shampoo or a clarifying shampoo if you have fine/oily or virgin hair and avoid conditioner. For clarifying shampoo, “Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo” is a good option!
If your hair is extremely bleached or very dry, you should shampoo max 2 times (focus on roots) and use a little conditioner from the ears and down.
3. After washing, airdry or ideally blowdry 100% dry. You should have completely dry and clean hair ready for your appointment as otherwise the style will not be as longlasting.
3. Exfoliate and moisturise your face and neck thickly the day before. On the wedding day, moisturise your skin with serum and moisturiser, so it keeps moisturised until you get your makeup done.
4. Before your appointment, please prepare an area in front of good daylight / a big window, with some table space for styling products and a high chair / bar chair for the makeup application, for the perfect angle.
(If no bar stool available, a chair with 2-3 pillows on top of each other will also work well for the makeup application. For hair styling, a regular chair works well.)
Thanks for reading along and looking forward to styling you!
Get inspiration from our showreel on the left, and feel free to follow on Instagram via the button below!
We look forward to styling you on your wedding day <3
If you have any questions, just send us an email at email@example.com!